Exhibition "Proverbs of the 21st century"
Only until May 4 at the Novorossiysk Museum (Sovetov st., 58) Damir Krivenko's personal exhibition "Proverbs of the 21st century" (St. Petersburg) is open, where the fragility and brilliance of the industrial world are opposed to the eternal values of the classical school. The author presented a series of works made in a unique manner. The artist organically combines traditional images with 21st century technologies. Skillfully weaving elements of computer systems, pearls, fragments of palettes and other unexpected objects into the narrative of paintings, the artist achieves a synthesis of the past and the present, which allows us to talk about the problems of our time without losing aesthetics and elegance.
April 21 - May 5
Monday 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
The exhibition is on display until May 4
Address: Sovetov st., 58, telephone 8 8617 61 39 86; 61 00 27.
Full (visitors without benefits) - 200 rubles;
- Children from 6 years old to 18 years old - 150 rubles;
- Pensioners, disabled people of groups 1 and 2 - 100 rubles;
- Large families (from each family member) - 100 rubles;
- Orphans and children left without parental care, who are in orphanages, boarding schools - 100 rubles;
- Conscripted military personnel - 5 rubles;
- Disabled children (with one accompanying person) - free of charge;
- Veterans and invalids of the Great Patriotic War; Heroes of the Soviet Union, Socialist Labor, Heroes of the Russian Federation, Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory (Labor Glory) - free of charge